The Aspire Breeze All In One kit has some of the latest in vaping technology. By now the Aspire Breeze 2 has come out but the original is no slouch. Sure the Aspire Breeze 2 has a larger tank and a bigger battery but other than that the devices are relatively similar. It has a simple one-button design meant to make your vaping experience as simple as possible. It has a .6 ohm Utech coil that offers one of the best mouth to lung experiences in vaping.
It also has an easy to understand LED light system that tells you the power it is giving out. When it is at 100% charge it is running at 3.8V and a blue/orange light will be shown. A blue light will show 3.8V to 3.4V and an orange light means we are below 3.4V and it is time for a recharge. It has a 650mah battery that will keep you vaping for hours. The micro USB charging port makes it easy to charge your device anywhere you have an outlet or a computer nearby. For its size and ease of use, it is a great device.
Related Article: The Best Vaping Starter Kits on the market today.
What is the Aspire Breeze
Yes by now we have a pretty good understanding of what the Aspire Breeze brings to the table. But let's look at it even further. This product is meant for on the go vaping. It is not bulky nor will you have to worry about charging it all the time. This is yet another device that is perfect for people who are always on the move and don't have the want or the space to carry larger vaping devices. With its five clicks on five click off button, it is the perfect device for people just getting into vaping. This is one of the easier devices for people who are just entering the vaping world to use. Below we will list some of our personal favorites.
How to Use the Aspire Breeze
Using the Aspire Breeze is extremely simple. In only a few simple steps we will get you from not knowing how to use your aspire breeze to becoming a master. The Aspire Breeze comes with two ways of vaping. One as mentioned earlier you can use the button to fire up the device and vaporize your liquid. Then there is an easier way. The draw activated way, where you can simply inhale and the device will fire up on its own and have you vaping.
- First, take off the mouthpiece cover exposing the mouthpiece.
- You can then wiggle off the actual mouthpiece. This will expose the two coil/chimney types. The draw activated and the manual. The manual being a bit larger and this would be where you can take out old coils and replace them. The draw activated one you should not mess with.
- You can then twist out the Chimney.
- Once your chimney has been removed you can prime the coil from the box
- In order to prime place your favorite ejuice/e-liquid into the holes that have the cotton exposed.
- Then attach your coil to the chimney.
- We will now proceed to fill the tank of the Aspire Breeze. You can add the juice directly into where we removed the chimney. Be sure only to fill to the red line, in other words, the "max fill line".
- Replace the Chimney and coil combo back into where the chimney was originally. Be sure to tighten it down. Note: The cap actually serves as a screwdriver) Make sure it is snug.
- Put the mouthpiece back on and let the device sit for a couple of minutes, this will ensure it has been properly primed.
- You can now click the button five times to turn it on
- Either use the draw-activated method to vape or use the button to fire up the device before inhaling.
- And that's it enjoy vaping
You can learn how to make your coils last longer by clicking here. No one wants to be stuck replacing coils every few days and this guide will teach you a few ways on how to make them last longer.
Specifications of the Aspire Breeze
Now that we have learned about the majority of the features the Aspire Breeze has let's take a look at specific specifications. Let's first start off by talking about the 2ml tank capacity. Now in this day and age of 5ml, 8ml, and higher tank capacities 2ml might not seem like much. The reality is that unless you are going to go days being away from your ejuice then you don't really need these massive tanks. A 2ml tank will last you roughly two days before you need to refill it. Of course this depends on how often you are vaping and the settings you use it on but generally, 1ml will last one day.
As mentioned before it has the capability to fire based on the button or can be activated through the draw mechanism. The Aspire Breeze also has a great LED light system to let you know the number of Volts it is currently using and when to charge your device. The 650mah battery will keep you vaping all day and the easy to use charging port makes charging a sinch. The Breeze uses .6 ohm U-tech coils that are easily replaced. Here is a great video on how to replace your coils.
- Here we have listed the Pros of the Aspire Breeze.
- Easy to carry
- Easy to use
- Two methods of vaping
- Great Brand
- Sleek Design
- You can use your favorite e-liquid
- Perfect for people on the go or as a backup device for people who already have larger mods
- The newer version is already out
- Doesn't have a super large tank capacity
- Not the strongest Vaping device out there
- Easy to mess up the draw activation system if you mess with it too much.
The Aspire Breeze is a great starter product. While the Aspire Breeze 2 is already out the original is not by any means a bad product. It provides great flavor production, good cloud production, and has some of the features we see in the more expensive mods. The 2ml capacity can hamper some people but as long as you carry some spare e-liquid around or won't be out of town for days with no vape shop in site you should be ok. This product is similar to the ZBGO which also has a 2ml refillable tank. The ZBGO doesn't have as many features but the features it does have are remarkable. With 11 minutes charge time and easy to fill refillable pod it is one of the best devices on the market.
When it's all said and done we rate the Aspire Breeze just slightly above other similar mods but below the ZBGO. For its price and features, it is an amazing product. This product also provides you with the ability to switch between vaping methods which not too many devices do. Grab yours today and have a reliable vaping device for years to come.