The Aspire Nautilus All in One (AIO) Starter Kit is one is as reliable as they get. Aspire has decided to get into the small portable vape devices and this Nautilus does so perfectly. It draws on components from its predecessor the aspire breeze and improves. Of course, it features the replaceable nautilus coils which are known for their reliability and exceptional performance. These 1.8ohm Nautilus BVC coils can be used for normal nicotine and nic salts which are becoming ever more popular. With the kit, you will get coils meant for the nic salts and one regular BVC coil. It is bigger and more powerful than the Juul and offers a significantly larger tank capacity. Note: You cannot attach an RBA to the Aspire Nautilus this is just for you to increase your knowledge on vaping.
How do You Use it
The Aspire Nautilus comes with an easy one-button firing mechanism. Simply press the button and it is ready to vape. Of course, you need to fill up its tank with your favorite e-liquid but once that's done you're all set. From there you can mess around with the airflow to find your vaping sweet spot. For a Vaping device that fits into the palm of your hand, it has some amazing customizable features. It offers mouth to lung or direct to lung vaping capabilities based on your preference. For its small size, it truly does pack a punch and come with some of the amazing features a larger kit has.
- Charge the Aspire Nautilus to use the LED light status to monitor the battery percentage.
- Make sure your 1.8-ohm Nautilus BVC Coils are properly installed depending on if you will be using nic salts or not.
- Fill up the Tank with your favorite e-liquid
- Reconnect the Tank.
- Remove the protective cover from the drip tip.
- Use the Button to fire on your nautilus while breathing in and enjoy your vaping experience
In order to Fill your Aspire Nautilus AIO Starter Kit take your favorite e-liquid and insert it through the 4.6mm filling hole found on the tank.
In order to charge simply plug the micro USB cable into the device and hook it up to an outlet. Couldn't get any easier than that. And with a 1000mah rechargeable battery, you'll be vaping for hours before you even need to worry about a recharge.
Specifications of the Aspire Nautilus
We have covered some of the specifications but now let us compile a list of some of the most impressive things the Aspire Nautilus has to offer.
- 12W power
- 1000mah battery
- 1.8ohm coil for Nic salts or regular vaping
- Nautilus BVC coil
- 4.5ml refillable tank capacity
- Replaceable coils
- Three Stage LED battery indicator
- Capable of using any VG/PG ratio but 70/30 is optimal for this device.
- Adjustable airflow
- Use them if you are on the Go
- Pocket-Sized Device will fit in your pocket or purse
- Easy to refill, you can use your favorite e-liquid
- Easy to Charge and operate
- Perfect for people just getting into Vaping
- Great Coils for performance
- Can vape nic salts
- Has a specific ratio that it works best at (70/30)
- Does not have some of the advanced features that higher-end models have
- Battery capacity will last you for hours but is not the largest (Great for its size)
- Requires some knowledge of vaping for the installment of coils (although this is a very simple task) Compared to ABAY in which it's just a plugin your pod and vape.
The Aspire Nautilus is one of the easiest pocket vapes to use. Along with the ABAY and ZBGO, it offers amazing quality for its price. It is more comparable to the ZBGO simply because they are both refillable pod-based vaping systems. In a past post, we compare the ZBGO vs Juul.
If you're just getting into vaping this device is a perfect one to start with. It doesn't have too many complicated features but it comes with just enough for you to learn about basic vaping features. For example, finding the sweet spot on airflow is a big deal to a lot of people who have been vaping for years. This device comes with adjustable airflow so you can mess around with it and find what works best for you. It has high-quality parts and features which will keep you vaping for years to come. This a must-have for people on the go or even for people who just want a backup device. Perhaps your current device is too large and bulky, this could be your go-to on the go vaping device.