The Kangertech EVOD Pro V2 Starter Kit is nothing short of spectacular. It builds on many of the older models and adds some of its own flare. It has a sleek design making it one of the best looking pens to enter the market. The SMOK 22 Vape Pen is another gorgeous pen that has many similar features of the EVOD Pro V2. This all in one vaping device will meet all of your vaping needs and provide you with one of the best vaping experiences ever.
What is the Kangertech EVOD Starter Kit
The Kangertech EVOD Starter Kit is everything you'd expect in a vaping kit. It comes with an amazing tank capacity (4ml), a powerful battery, smooth airflow, and much more. It offers a wide variety of features and benefits to its user that we will discuss later in the article.
This device is perfect for people on the move who still want a bit of power behind their vaping device. Of course, those small pocket-sized vaping devices like the Sourin Drop and the SMOK Rolo Badge are amazing but they lack the power of a larger device. This pen mixes the two into one amazing kit. It doesn't have the size and bulkiness of a larger vaping mod meaning you can carry it nearly anywhere, yet it packs a punch so you're not missing out on an amazing vaping experience.
The Kangertech EVOD Pro is extremely easy to use, provides amazing flavor, and can turn out some pretty large clouds. Its one-button design makes it perfect for people just getting into vaping and are looking for something that is easy to use yet provides a significant amount of power. Let us take a look at how to operate the Kangertech EVOD Pro V2.
How to Use the Kangertech Evod Starter Kit
Now that we know a bit about the Kangertech Evod Pro V2 lets learn how to use it. It has a simple one-button firing mechanism and if you've used the SMOK Vape Pen 22 you've basically already been taught how to use this device. This device comes with an easy to follow user manual but just in case you were wondering how easy it is to get it started just take a look.
- The first thing we always suggest to do here at ProVapor is to charge the device all the way before its first use. Use the Micro USB cord and charge your device.
- Make sure you have completely disassembled the device by removing the mouthpiece and twisting off the tank/atomizer from the mod.
- Once that has been done we can now prime the coil. Go ahead and choose either the .5 ohm coil or the 1.0-ohm coil. Generally, lower ohms makes the vaping experience a bit more intense.
- Prime the coil by adding a few drops of your favorite e-liquid directly into the cotton. Now insert your coil into the atomizer by screwing the coil in.
- Once that is complete you may now reattach the tank and twist the tank/atomizer back into the mod.
- Now fill up your tank with up to 4 ml of your favorite e-liquid and let it sit for about 5-10 minutes to ensure the coil is properly primed and you get no burnt hits. Check out this amazing article on how to make your coils last longer.
- You can reattach the mouthpiece if you haven't already done so.
- Go ahead and fire up your device and use that simple one-button firing mechanism to start vaping.
And there you have it a simple easy to follow guide on how to use your Kangertech EVOD Starter Kit. Make sure you follow packaging instructions.
Specifications of the Kangertech Evod Starter Kit
Let's dive into the specifications of the Kangertech EVOD. We already know a decent amount this amazing vaping device but now let's take a quick look into the technical aspects of this product.
It has a 2500mah battery which will keep you vaping for up to eight hours of continuous heavy vaping. If you aren't an extremely heavy vaper this battery can keep you going for days without having to recharge. Pair this amazing battery life with a 4ml tank and you'll barely ever have to worry about recharging or refilling your device.
The CLOCC Coils provide amazing flavor and cloud production. They come in two convenient ohm types (0.5 ohms and 1.0 ohms) each of these offers its own unique vaping experience. Pick up some more of these replacement coils for an amazing price at ProVapor.
This device also features pyrex glass meaning it is durable and won't affect your e-liquid in any way. It also allows you to keep track of exactly how much liquid you have in there so you don't need to worry about burnt hits. Another convenient feature that the Kangertech EVOD comes with is its ability to change the airflow with the rotating dial near the top of the device. This will allow you to easily find your vaping sweet spot.
As we can see the Kangertech EVOD is an amazing vaping device. Kangertech does not disappoint and this is no exception. Powerful, sleek, and ease of use are all combined in this state of the art vaping device. Let's take a look at some more of the pros:
- Extremely easy to use (one button design)
- Can create some amazing clouds (check out this article on the best e-juices for clouds)
- Large tank capacity (4ml tank)
- You can use your favorite e-liquid
- Easy to carry
- Easy to use
- Sleek design
- Perfect for first-time vapers
- Perfect for people on the go
- Very adjustable for a vape pen
- Can vape up to eight hours straight
- Affordable starter kit
- Powerful provides strong hits
- Can use with or without nicotine
Of course, as with anything in life, there are some drawbacks to even the best vaping devices in the world.
- Not extremely modifiable
- A bit larger than other pocket-sized vaping devices
- One button design (also a drawback because this makes the vaping experience not as customizable)
- Can't upgrade the firmware like on other larger mods
The Kangertech EVOD is an amazing starter kit. It gives you everything you need and would expect from a starter kit. What it lacks in size it more than makes up for in power and looks. We here at ProVapor rate this product a solid 9/10 and put it in the class of one of the best vaping starter kits on the market today. It's extremely affordable and makes people fall in love with vaping. It is the perfect device for the first time vapers, and people who are just learning to vape. Many seasoned vapers also use this as their back up or travel vaping device since it is easy to carry and provides some amazing hits.
We compare this device to the SMOK Vape Pen 22. They are truly neck in neck with the SMOK edging it out in its solid build but the Kangertech edging it out in features. The Kangertech EVOD Pro V2 comes with an amazing 4ml tank as compared to the SMOK Vape Pen 22 that only has a 2ml tank. Both of these devices are great and easy to use. If you're looking for something a bit smaller that also packs a punch take a look at the ZBGO which is a refillable pod-based vaping device. Learn more about it in this amazing article that gives you everything you need to know about the ZBGO.