This is a comprehensive look at the Kangertech Topbox Nano. We look at the Pros and Cons of the device as well as the product specifications. This is one of the best vaping starter kits. ProVapor wishes to help the reader make the most informed decision possible on all things vaping.
What is the Kangertech Topbox Nano?
The KangerTech Topbox Nano Kit features the latest KBox with increased output wattage to 60 Watts, 3.2mL juice well capacity, and Kanger's latest patented Stainless Steel OCC (SSOCC) atomizer core (Check out these amazing coils). The KBox 60W can fire atomizers down to 0.1 ohms and is equipped with a temperature control module to accommodate a wide range of tank systems. The Tank features a convenient bottom or top-fill method and improved adjustable airflow to synergize with the high performance patented SSOCC system. The TOPBOX Nano Kit is offered in three popular colors (black, purple, and pink) for your customization pleasure. so, this is a great kit for the intermediate vapers.
How to use the Kangertech Topbox Nano
How To Install Battery
- Grip the body of the device in your hand and the battery cover with the other.
- The battery cover should be held on with 4 strong magnets so you just need to pull firmly on the battery cover and it will come off.
- At this point, you will insert the battery into the battery bay following the +/- markings on the inside of the battery bay. The negative end will be spring-loaded.
- Place the battery cover back on the battery, the magnets will pull the cover back in place.
- Be sure that the cover is on firmly.
- The device is now ready to be used.
Turning on/off the Device
In order to turn your device on, just press the Fire Button 5 times quickly. The device should then turn on while showing a Kangertech welcome screen. Your device will now be ready to use. Use this same method to turn off the device.
How to adjust the wattage
- Simply press the up and down button on the device to adjust the wattage to what you desire.
- Be sure that the wattage and ohm of your setup aren't exceeded over the Amp limit of your battery. You can prevent this by using ohm laws.
How to refill
- Place the Toptank Nano in vertical with the drip tip on top
- Unscrew the top cover clockwise.
- Fill the tank with your desired e-liquid but ensure that no liquid is pure down the center hole. If this happens, the e-liquid will spill into your mouth.
- Then replace your top cover.
Specifications of the Kangertech Topbox Nano
The Kangertech Topbox Nano kit may come in a compact size, but it brings big performance. This device is simple enough that any beginner to vaping can use with minimal effort and even it even comes with extra features for more experienced vapers. The device includes both a temperature control mode and an improved adjustable airflow for experienced vapers to tinker with. This box mod can reach a max wattage of 60 watts and can be used for sub-ohm vaping with the ability to fire atomizers at 0.1 ohms. This kit uses a single 18650 Battery to run which results in a higher battery life of roughly 23-25 hours of regular vaping and 4-8 for sub-ohm vaping.
Similar to other devices in the same category The Kangertech Topbox Nano also features Short Circuit Protection,10 Second Cutoff Feature, and Cell Capacity Protection to ensure a safe vaping experience even for the absolute beginners to vaping.
The included Kangertech Toptank Nano clearomizer comes with 3.2ml capacity. It is 510 threaded so it will fit nearly all vaping products on the market today. This tank also comes with a high performance patented SSOCC system. It has a new top fill design, adjustable airflow control, and comes with a 0.5 ohm Clapton Coil, an SSOCC Ni200 0.15 ohm Coil, and an SSOCC 1.5 ohm Coil. The Adjustable airflow and top or bottom fill option make this clearomizer one of the best on the market. As we have come to expect with Kangertech this device will not disappoint.
The Kangertech TopBox Nano is one of the best vaping kits on the market as we have seen. Now, let's take a moment to break these down a bit further and compile a list of all the pros this device has to offer.
- Extremely Reliable
- Can use with and without nicotine
- Extremely stylish
- Powerful (60W Max)
- Great Cloud performance for wattage (If you're looking for the best ejuice for clouds look no further)
- 3.2 ml tank to hold your favorite ejuices
- Short Circuit Protection
- Great Airflow
- Easy to use/Great for Starters
- Great coil system (Learn how to make your coils last longer)
- Strong 18650 Battery
- Top Filled for easy access
- OLED Screen
As with anything, there are always a few drawbacks. These are the ones that stood out the most when it comes to the Kangertech Topbox Nano.
- Not the Strongest of Mods out there
- We found that flavor can vary from hit to hit
- Not extremely modifiable
Overall for the price and reliability, this device is one of the best. The Kangertech Topbox Nano outperforms for its price and size. ProVapor gives this product a solid 8/10 for its performance. Being easy to use and still providing some amazing power is what makes this device one of the best on the market. If you're looking for a stronger product that is also easy to use take a look at the SMOK Alien 220W or the Devilkin. All in all, with the amazing built-in features this is a must-have for anyone just getting into vaping. This will provide you with the foundation to learn all about vaping and it's a device that will keep running for a long time.