The SMOK TFV12 Prince Atomizer is arguably the best atomizer on the market. With its stunning look and even better performance, it outshines nearly all of its competitors. It uses a lot of the technology found in the TFV12 Cloud Beast King and improves on them. The Biggest improvement comes from the new TFV12 coil system. This system provides amazing power and performance to meet all of your vaping needs. The standard 5ml tank capacity already carries enough to keep you vaping throughout the day. But with the new 8ml tank you have enough to last you for days. The Convex bulb is made of food-safe material. The design is flawless and performance impeccable in this SMOK TFV12 Prince Atomizer.
What is the SMOK TFV12 Prince Atomizer
Only the latest in SMOK technology made into an atomizer. This SMOK TFV12 Prince RBA piece has everything you need to take vaping to the next level. It is a sub-ohm tank meaning you get some of the best performance on the market. This RBA works for any device with a 510 connection thread. Be sure to have some technical knowledge on vaping so you can properly install this on your device. Since your device comes with three types of amazing coils you'll always have a new vaping experience waiting for you. These coils are:
- 0.4ohm V12 Prince-Q4 Quadruple Coils – rated for 40-100W
- 0.12ohm V12 Prince-T10 Decuple Coils – rated for 60-120W
- 0.15ohm V12 Prince-X6 Sextuple Coils – rated for 50-120W
Each of these can provide a different vaping experience and can be used in lower wattage devices as well as higher wattage devices. We have a previous post on how to make your coils last longer.
How to use the SMOK TFV12 Prince Atomizer
As far as using the SMOK TFV12 Prince atomizer goes its pretty simple. It comes with the 8ml tank attached. If that works for you perfect just leave it on. If not make sure your first step is to change out the 8ml tank for the 5ml convex tank. If that is the option you choose swapping them out is simple. Make sure you follow the instructions provided in the manual but you basically just pop out the tank and switch it out. Of course, this is after twisting the top of the atomizer off. So once you've decided on the size of the tank you want to go with these are the next steps. Note these steps will teach you how to do it from scratch. By that we mean to insert a new coil and prime it.
Note: The atomizer already comes with a coil pre-installed so you can skip to step 5 if you wish to use your atomizer right away.
- Remove the existing atomizer from your vaping device if there is one attached.
- Twist the top of the tank counterclockwise until it separates from the tank
- Next twist the coil counterclockwise until it separates from the base.
- Now with your new coil place it in the base and turn it clockwise until it sets into place.
- Now prime your coil, take your favorite ejuice (e-liquid) and place a few drops in the top/side of your coil to expose the cotton to the liquid.
- Next, take the top part of your tank with the glass of your choosing and screw it back on clockwise.
- Unlock your top and turn the top so that you expose the center. This is where you will drop your remaining e-liquid into your tank.
- Simple as that you are now primed and ready to go. Attach your atomizer to your device and happy vaping.
Specifications of the SMOK TFv12 Prince Atomizer
We have learned about some of the amazing features that the SMOK TFV12 Prince RBA comes with. From an amazing tank capacity to different coil types to meet your vaping needs. This RBA has it all as far as flash and performance. This is a list of some of the most impressive features.
- Multiple colors
- 8ml Prince tank
- 5ml Option available as well
- V12 Prince- Q4 (.4ohm Quadruple Coils Pre-installed)
- V12 Prince- T10 (.12ohm Decuple Coils)
- V12 Prince- X6 (.15ohm Sextuple Coils)
- Great Hit delivered
- Keeps a consistent wattage
- 810 Cobra Resin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- 510 Connection
- Easy top fill and lock mechanism
- High-Grade Food safe glass
- Stainless Steel/Well Built
- Organic Cotton
Now it is easy to see the pros when looking at the product specifications. But we just wanted to crystal clear how amazing this product is. Let's start with the fact that you can change between 5ml and 8ml tanks. This not only adds some style to your device it also gives you more flexibility. Sure the 8ml can do everything the 5ml can but sometimes you want to go with more of a classic tank look. If that's the case just switch it out to the 5ml and keep vaping.
The multiple coil options let you vape at any setting you wish and the 510 connection thread allows it to fit the vast majority of vaping devices. If you're a cloud chaser this is the RBA for you. The SMOK TFV12 Prince RBA is sure to delight and far exceed your expectations. This is a must-have for people who are chasing the cloud and great flavor.
The only con we can really think of is that it's a bit pricey for one piece. Now that is not to say it is not worth it, it is worth every cent in fact. But for an RBA some people may not want to dish out this type of money in order to perfect their vaping device.
ProVapor fully endorses this product and we give it the 100% green light as far as buying is concerned. Do not hesitate to get this product if you want massive cloud production coupled with amazing flavor. The SMOK TFV12 Prince will not disappoint. Be sure to give this product a try as well as the Baby Prince and Baby Beast. Now they don't match the power and intensity of the TFV12 but they do come close. This atomizer cannot use normal TFV12 coils. It needs specific SMOK TVF12 replacement coils which we carry here at ProVapor.