This is a comprehensive look at the Aspire Speeder Revvo 200w kit. We take a look at the product specifications as well as the Pros and Cons of the pen. ProVapor wishes to help the reader make the most informed decision possible on all things vaping.
What is the Aspire Speeder Revvo Kit?
The Speeder Revvo kit is a next-generation model of Aspires's vaping pen! It includes new technological advancements as well as a whole new unique design. The amazing compact device is compatible with 18650 batteries which would give you incredible power and smoke production. The Speeder kit includes two coils that are rated at 0.10-0.16 ohms. There is also an option to get a kit that includes 3 extra coils. It also has an incredible usage range of 1-200w which gives it its incredible power and smoke production output. If you'd like any recommendations on how to take care of your coils, take a look at our write up on how long do coils last.
How to use the Aspire Speeder Revvo Kit
The Speeder Revvo has plenty of features to maximize your vaping experience, best of all its easy to use. To get your device started up/ lock device press the fire button 5 times, and to power off press the fire button for 3 seconds while it's locked. After the rotating screen turns on you'll have access to wattage control temperature as well as a chart to control puff intakes. An addition three clicks of the firing button allows you to enter stealth mode. Stealth mode allows you to use the product with the screen turned off due to the large size of the screen as well as the brightness.
Steps to use your device
- Open the Box and Locate the User manual. If at any point you are confused, reference the manual and that will clear up all confusion.
- Use the Micro USB Port and connect it to an outlet. Allow your device to have a full charge before using it.
- The first step is to prime your coil by placing your e-liquid on the cotton of the coil after you've removed your drip cap
- The following step is adding the e-liquid to your Revvo tank by removing the drip cap of the tank, then placing e-liquid on the middle tube press down and squeeze.
- Close the cap carefully and firmly. Then let it stand for several minutes to get the organic cotton completely saturated.
- Next press the fire button 5 times then your device will power on. Pressing 5 times again will lock and unlock the device once it is on.
- Press the fire button then the "+" button to scroll through the menu. Press "+"/"-" to change settings and select custom wattage.
- This Menu also includes a temperature control setting and a bypass setting to allow customization puff intake.
- To turn the device off you first lock the device then hold down the fire button for 3 seconds and the device shuts down.
The Speeder Revvo uses 18650 batteries, and installing the batteries is incredibly simple. All that you'd need to do is push the button on the bottom of the mod and then the door opens up. Charging the device is a simple as plugging up the USB port to a wall outlet or computer.
Specifications of the Aspire Speeder Revvo
Compared to the earlier model of the Speeder Revvo models the current version includes leather gripping for maximum comfort. This mod has a maximum size of 88 mm in height and is 46 mm wide making it extremely conformable to hold and easily portable. A major advantage is with the 18650 battery you can expect to be able to vape for an entire day on a single charge. However, a downside would be the customized Revvo Tank doesn't allow any other tank to fit this mod. Another amazing feature is the crystal clear and crisp OLED screen that measures 0.96 in.
Not only does the Speeder Revvo have the ability of wattage or power control but you'll also have the ability to adjust the temperature. The temperature control feature allows you to choose between nickel, stainless steel, and titanium coils. The Aspire Speeder has an array of protective devices build in to expand the lifespan of your mod. These protective features are automatic cutoff, short circuit protection, low resistance protection, overheat and overcharge protection and finally over-discharge protection.
One of the favorable features of this mod is the top airflow system. Since the air flows from the top of your tank you won't have to remove it as frequently. It Has 3 airflow holes with an adjustable ring. The tank is capable of holding 3.6 ml of e-liquid meaning you won't have to refill your tank multiple times a day.
There a several advantages of getting your hands on an Aspire Speeder Revvo.
- Simple to use
- 3.6 ml tank capacity
- comfortable to hold
- Huge smoke output
- Leather Grip
- A Crisp and clear OLED screen
- Rotating Screen/Stealth mode
- An easy to navigate screen
- Compatible with or without nicotine e-liquids
- Adjustable Airflow System
- Customized Revvo Tank
- Various protective measure as stated in the specification section above
Not every device is perfect of course, so here are the few downsides to this device.
- It's Customized Revvo Tank means that only the designed tank will work with this mod
- Due to the high wattage output, you most likely won't get the most out of your flavors
The Aspire Speeder Revvo 200w uses revolutionary technology to enhance your vaping experience. If you're looking to get huge smoke production look no further than this amazing device. And with its leather grip and bright OLED screen you're bound to look stylish and stand out whenever you use your device.